Back with yet another giveaway for you, my friends!
It’s hot off the press! And it’s the March/April 2012 issue from Creating Keepsakes!
Inside, you’ll find 286 must-try scrapbooking ideas, including:
- new style inspiration for layouts about your family,
- 8 cool techniques to help you “leap ahead” in your scrapbooking,
- clever ideas to scrapbook baby photos (taken recently or not),
- 5 new uses for pigment powder,
- heartwarming ways to celebrate friendship,
- easy-peasy scraplifting tips,
- and more.
This issue is packed with jaw-dropping artwork, timesaving tricks, and easy-for-anyone photography hints. You’ll love the way it helps you tell your stories in beautiful, unforgettable scrapbook pages.
Here’s a layout I designed for this issue along with a Photoshop Elements download I created just for you!
Now here’s the really great part! I have an extra issue to give away to one of you. Just leave a comment here by 11:59 pm (CST) Sunday, March 25, 2012 to be in the drawing! Be sure to include your email address so I can contact you if you’re the lucky winner!
For even MORE chances to win, visit these creative blogs and enter your name in their drawings as well!
Good luck! Bye for now!